11.28.2011

A few days

I have learned to love my time to myself...LOVE it. Once upon a time...I hated it, but being the only child I had to learn to at least like it. Then as I have gotten older I have learned to LOVE it and crave it. You can tell when I need a "me break" because I start getting all irritable and agitated (not the bipolar mixed episode kind).

Luckily, I managed to get a few days to myself and I did what.I.wanted...for the most part. I took lots of naps and caught up on some laundry. I ate "healthy" junk food...but I think when you over eat the healthy it equals junk. I wore workout clothes Saturday like I was gonna workout...who cares, people at least thought..."oh, she got her fitness or is going to get her fitness on." Wrong, I got lazy. I got to sleep with my Red dog on the pillow next to me...she seriously enjoys pillow time, just between us!

I kinda feel like I had a mini vaca...a mini break.

Did anyone catch Kim and Kourtney take New York last night? OH...they totally re/edited to make my future husband look like a major ass...NO Worries...I can see through all of the fake and I still love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment