11.25.2011

Let's just be Honest here

I used to have a tabloid addiction...it was terrible. During breaks at school I could be found reading a tabloid. I suppose no addiction is cheap, but I had to give up the tabloids eventually because it was hurting my pocketbook!

Y'all, I have a confession to make...today I bought OK magazine. Honestly, I only bought it because it has my next baby daddy on the front of it. I wanted to read what Kris Humphries had to say about his pending divorce through a "source close to him". According to the "source" he still has hopes Kimmy will come home to stay, but she not...I know that, you know that and I am pretty positive he knows that, too...but he really loved her and cared about her so of course it is only natural to want to make your marriage work.

The thing he doesn't know that has hit him yet is...well ME!!! I love him...um yeah, I watch Keeping up with the Kardash's and I fell in love with him. I was jealous that she was going to be Mrs. Humphries...but in the end she couldn't even give him the respect to take his name at least LEGALLY...professionally she can be Kardash all she wants, but a name change for a man you love is necessary in my eyes. Oh well, we will see what happens and see if I do indeed to eventually get to make that move out to Minnesota that she wasn't willing to make.

In other news...I made chili today...enough to freeze and keep my belly warm and full for a while. I am actually pretty proud of myself because I was just tired and felt like napping all day and no I didn't have to stand over it and supervise it or anything, but I feel like I accomplished something...so now I can sleep tonight with sweet dreams of my future husband...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment